ToddlerOctober 12, 2021 2021-10-28 21:30
Get started with the
Sleep 4 Toddler’s course now.
This course is designed to give you the tools so that it may empower your child (24 months up to 9 years old) with the skills they need to sleep confidently through the night.
Since 2015 I have worked with nurturing and caring parents like you, that lately have been feeling overwhelmed and exhausted because their sweet toddler or preschooler is still waking through the night.
You’ve thought by now that they would be sleeping.
Do you ever feel..
- Like parenting just shouldn’t be this hard.
- Like you have tried everything to get your child to sleep through the night, but they just can’t.
- Overwhelmed because you have so much great advice but just don’t know where to start.
- Like It’s easier to just go to sleep with your child than to fight them for hours just for them to wake a little while later.
- Afraid that your child is not getting the amount of sleep they need for good health.
Have you thought.. Maybe my child is just not a sleeper?
Can you imagine..
- A fun and relaxing routine to prepare your child for sleep.
- Laying them down while they are still awake without screaming and crying.
- Giving them a kiss on the head and leaving the room and they roll over and happily go to sleep.
- As you leave their room, you and your spouse enjoy some time together. You have dinner, watch a movie, have an adult conversation.
- You wake the next morning refreshed and ready to tackle the day ahead because you had a night of peaceful, revitalizing, noninterrupted sleep!
These are the exact results clients get even though
they thought their children might never learn to sleep well!
Through my program, you’ll...
- Understand what causes the constant night wakings, and how you can stop them.
- Have a proven, step by step strategy that allows you to teach your child how to fall asleep easily and independently at bedtime so you don’t have to spend hours rocking, nursing, bouncing, or laying with them to get them to sleep each night.
- Get your evenings back!! You will have some time to reconnect with your partner. Heck, you could even get to work on the next one!!
- Have the opportunity to say “LATER” to those exhausting wake-ups on repeat once and for all!
I’m ready for sleep!
Sweet sweet sleep - I can’t wait until you join these rested parents...
Thought it was impossible for our little one to sleep
– Liz and James
I was skeptical
As you can see from the parents above. It takes time, it takes effort, it takes patience, it takes consistency. But if you are ready, you have the right plan, and the knowledge you need to work with the body your whole family could be sleeping again very soon!
If you have been desperately looking for help, wishing night after night that tonight will be the night you finally get some sleep. It’s not magic. It’s science! And we can do it together. Let’s get started.
Get Sleep 4 Toddlers Now!
What to expect –
First you will download the Toddler Sleep Plan.
This 50 page guide walks you step-by-step through:
Creating the perfect schedule.
Setting up the ideal environment.
Strategies to help them learn independent sleep, and how to get them to stay asleep all night.
When mornings start and what they should look like.
And getting naps just right.
Next you will watch the videos created to walk you through the entire plan. I boil it down to what are the most important things to get you started. It’s about 90 minutes that you can watch all in one sitting or divide it up. I suggest just setting a date with you and your partner (if you have one) and spend 2 hours watching the videos and coming up with your perfect plan.
Then all that is left is to start implementing! You will have daily video’s to walk you through each day of your implementation. I cover questions that may be coming up for you and additional tips and tricks to get you closer to the end goal. A well-rested baby and family!
Get your family sleeping better today!
*The advice you receive within Sleep 4 Toddlers is for informational purposes only and is intended for use with common early childhood sleep issues that are wholly unrelated to medical conditions. Dana’s advice is NOT intended to be a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or another qualified health practitioner regarding any matters that may require medical attention or diagnosis.